domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2015

Starting Over



Sometimes is hard start from Zero, back to the first step, thinking about all what you loose.   But, you have to raise your head, get up from where you are and start to walk again, as Foo Fighters says.. "To whom it may concern /I think I lost my way /Getting good at starting over /Every time that I return /Learning to walk again /I believe I've waited long enough /Where do I begin? /Learning to talk again/.. /I'll never say goodbye /Forever, whenever" .. But not alone, lucky me I have at my side good, nice and lovely ppl who help me and support me.. So here is the New Me, my Noob Me Starting again, here my first post with this new "life".  Thanks to those Sponsors that not abandom me,stay and trust in me. Thanks!!! So Credits here ↓

As Always Click to the Store name to get the landmark

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Essena -  variety - Group Gift
Dress: CODE 0711 Marina Dress  BLACK  
Eyes: #adored - miasma eyes - zombie edition Group Gift



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario